QSI International School of Atyrau currently has Russian language programs for non-native speakers; Kazakh, and Dutch language programs for native speakers.
Welcome to QSI International School of Atyrau, which provides education for children in many subjects, including Russian Language as a foreign language.
The mission of our education is to provide high-quality teaching of the Russian Language.
All classes are carried out according to the QSI program. The usual pace of training is 5 times a week for 45 minutes.
All courses are focused on the practical application of communication skills with an emphasis on language material used in everyday situations.
Students expand their vocabulary, develop listening and speaking skills through various activities, interactive forms of learning.
The school also teaches children who are native speakers according to Russian Native program. Here, students immerse themselves in the study of Russian language grammar in more depth.
We are always glad to meet new students!
With best regards,
Dear Parents and Guests of the city Atyrau!
I am pleased to present our program for the study of the Kazakh language in the international school "QSI" in Atyrau.
Explanatory note to the curriculum for the course "Kazakh language"
1. The program is drawn up on the basis of the State compulsory standard of primary, basic secondary, general secondary education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 23.08.2012 No. 1080, as well as the model curriculum approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 04/03/2013 No. 115, as well as, in accordance with the rules and requirements of the QSI school system (International Schools of Quality - Quality Schools International). The basic content is represented by the proposed SESE educational areas in the amount of hours determined by the Model Rules.
2. The subject is included in the educational area "Language and Literature". The role of the Kazakh language in the school education system is determined in general by its main function of the state language of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Studying the training course "Kazakh language" in grades 1-11 is compulsory for pupils of QSI schools located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have Kazakh citizenship, as well as other students with other citizenship who have expressed a desire to study this course, and is conducted in study time, with an annual load according to age, as well as the main components of the success of the programs of schools of the QSI system - "Success for everyone."
4. The program reflects the current approaches of the educational complex to the organization of education, taking into account the needs of students and parents, the potential of the teaching staff.
5. The program ensures the fulfillment of the state standard, reflects the specifics of the educational institution, meets the needs of students and parents, contributes to the development of intelligence and creative potential of students, and the achievement of a high level of knowledge.
6. The content of the program of the subject consists of three blocks: speech activity, language material and texts for reading and speech development, covering the spheres of communication: educational, social, social, cultural, game; also includes adapted texts from the works of Kazakh writers, poems, works of a small genre (proverbs, sayings, riddles), fairy tales.
7. The main goals of teaching the Kazakh language in our school:
1) the formation and development of speech on the necessary lexical and grammatical material;
2) interconnected teaching of types of speech activity (listening, speaking, reading, writing);
3) practical assimilation of the elements of the levels of the Kazakh language (phonetics, spelling, spelling, vocabulary, grammar, word formation, terminology, punctuation);
4) education by means of the Kazakh language of communicative, moral and aesthetic culture;
5) introduction to domestic and world culture, taking into account the national mentality, cultural and historical characteristics and traditions of their country;
6) the formation of basic skills in educational activities;
7) assimilation and development of the communicative competence of each student, personality formation.
8. Objectives of the subject:
1) teach students to build the simplest typical sentences, widely used in Kazakh speech, to enrich the vocabulary of students (within the lexical and grammatical minimum);
2) improve the reading and writing skills obtained in the lessons of the state language; differentiate sounds and letters in the system of vowels and consonants;
3) to introduce students to reading, to form a steady interest in Kazakh literature;
4) develop self-awareness, cognitive interest, communication skills, artistic taste, reading and speech culture;
5) study the theoretical foundations of the language, having a cognitive and practical direction, which ensures effective communication in the social, social, cultural, official and business spheres of communication;
6) improvement of creative, critical thinking through independent activity and student action;
7) to form the skills necessary for active social and industrial activities of a competitive person in the modern world.
Dear (future) Parents,
Welcome to the website of De Oranje Kameel / QSI Dutch stream. We are happy and proud that NTC (Dutch Language and Culture) can be offered at QSI Atyrau!
In Atyrau, there is a group of Dutch-speaking employees from companies working in Kazakhstan. This group has been present since 2001 but has grown especially since 2009. As a result, in 2011 there was a need to offer Dutch education, whereby the construction was entered into with QSI Atyrau to set this up. After a few turbulent years, in which the number of students decreased drastically again and alternative solutions had to be chosen, since January 2019, full NTC education has been available again in Atyrau.
De Oranje Kameel provides NTC education in Atyrau for children in primary and secondary education. The mission of our education at the Oranje Kameel is to give or maintain the interest and enthusiasm for Dutch culture among Dutch-speaking children so that an optimal learning effect can be realized that enables them to learn Dutch as their mother tongue and the Dutch language. By using methods that are in line with the attainment targets and reference levels as formulated by the Ministry of Education in the Netherlands, our department also ensures connection with Dutch education.
Our students receive a daily lesson of 45 minutes (with the exception of the three-year-olds). These lessons focus on vocabulary development (technical and comprehension), reading, and oral and written language skills. Where possible, we use cooperative working methods so that students mainly learn to use the language and education interactively.
Of course, we also pay attention to cultural aspects. By using Nieuwsbconcept for reading comprehension, for example, current issues that are at play in the Netherlands are discussed. We also celebrate Sinterklaas and King's Day and pay extensive attention to, among other things, the Children's Book Week.
We would like to meet you when you are on a school visit or before via e-mail or a video meeting. You can reach Elmer Roze, the Dutch teacher/coordinator at email@example.com.
More information can be found in our school guide.
See you at De Oranje Kameel!
A different language a different vision of life.